Employees prefer workplace wellbeing to material benefits
Wellbeing comes from one place, and one place only — a positive and healthy culture for your team.
6 ESSENTIAL CHARACTERISTICS OF A POSITIVE WORKPLACE CULTURE:
- Caring for, being interested in, and maintaining responsibility for colleagues as friends.
- Providing support for one another, including offering kindness and compassion when others are struggling.
- Avoiding blame and forgive mistakes.
- Inspiring one another at work.
- Emphasizing the meaningfulness of the work.
- Treating one another with respect, gratitude, trust, and integrity.
Find here above the 4 STEPS TO FOSTER THESE 6 PRINCIPLES: